Collection of your personal information
At Home On Ibiza, we collect, hold, use, and disclose to third parties, personal information for a number of reasons:
- To carry out appointments as sales agents for clients selling their properties;
- To carry out appointments as property managers for rental property owners, which includes processing tenancy applications and managing tenancy relationships and the tenanted property;
- To promote and market our services and the products and services of third parties (we will only use your personal information for this purpose and will not disclose it to third parties);
- To provide information on and promote properties for sale and for rent to the market;
- To reply to enquiries and information requests made by individuals;
- For internal business processes such as market research and billing;
- Where required by law.
Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the website, page access times and referring website address.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice.
Protecting Your Online Privacy
Our website uses Google Analytics to help analyse how users use our site. This information is used to evaluate visitors of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for homeonibiza.com. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.